Thursday, November 6, 2008

Ice Cube

How typical of me, that the first proper blog post I type up after so long is about food =)

So much has happened this week, the overwhelming feeling of finally finishing 13 years of schooling, the satisfaction from releasing all 4U + 3U maths formulas out of your head, the burning sensation of vodka going down...

....never mind...I'm trying to forget that experience along with the vomitting + massive hangover that came with it...

I should be a professional photographer^^

Anyway, today I had an official 'celebrating end of hsc dinner' with Josh, Alex and Krys Harbourside.

I was hesitant at first because I really didn't want to blow $50 on a dinner on the first day of holidays, but as it turns out, the food was quite good and for a decent price too...




Though there wasn't much variety on the menu, so I probably won't go there again as I feel as though I've ordered everything I'm willing to eat today...

HAhha hot pot + 7 hours of Karaoke tomoro! yayayyy! XD

2 comments: