I haven't updated this blog at all since I got back from Canberra. Obviously a lot happened in Sydney, catching up with everyone, pigging out, big echo-ing, etc...
Hence, facebook pictures =)
But why does noone ever upload pictures anymore =(
Anyway, recently it was my friend Michael's birthday.
Janice and I decided we'd bake him a giant cookie ^^
Hence, facebook pictures =)
But why does noone ever upload pictures anymore =(
Anyway, recently it was my friend Michael's birthday.
Janice and I decided we'd bake him a giant cookie ^^
Incase you're wondering, the white stuff underneath the noodles is mash potato.
It was our substitute for glue, so that the noodles didn't fall off the cookie.
xD
2 comments:
lol yes i do have a blog now. i created it a few days ago during the holidays. i dunno if it'll be in use much but it's there if i want to blog.
you guys are really creative with the cookie and the noodles. it looks really good ^^ do you know how it tasted?
btw the red in your hair does kinda show but if you didn't mention iit, i'd probably wouldn't have noticed it. it would be better in real life of course ^^
wahahahahahahahah xDD
yah, can't tell your hair's red =="
michael looks really thrilled to be in a photo with you in that last one xP
also, you didn't tell me that you had noodle-semen coming out of the peniscookie... genius xD
Post a Comment