Same here....>< siiigh....Tunics are way better compared to sitting failed exams and all this other uni excess baggage....
All your blogs have like such truth in them....like the growing up one...and I can half guess what you're going on abt in ur other blogs but I think after exams we should all catch up.
Sigh I miss u jenny Jiang. I miss everyone...>< tc~~
5 comments:
BUNSEN BURNER!!!! *lights match* >:D
Yah, I miss those days too. Things have changed so much. Not really in a bad way. But still...
Same here....>< siiigh....Tunics are way better compared to sitting failed exams and all this other uni excess baggage....
All your blogs have like such truth in them....like the growing up one...and I can half guess what you're going on abt in ur other blogs but I think after exams we should all catch up.
Sigh I miss u jenny Jiang. I miss everyone...>< tc~~
P.s. We haven't had fondue since that one
time!!! We should utilise your fondue set Sarah....I say fondue!!!!=D
omg I miss high school and being able to see everyone everyday =( and I agree amanda we should have a catchup over fondue!
sigh... okay i should probably start studying for my pharm exam now.... frick
:)
Post a Comment