
I've finally activated my photoshop properly so that it doesn't require me to disconnect from the internet every time I need to use it.
WHICH MEANS, I can finally blog again.
:) yay me!
So what's new with me?
Today was very shit. Shithouse macroeconomics exam worth 20%. Yep, at the end of week 4.
I shall kiss my high-credit average goodbye.
I've learnt how to make quite a few more dishes that does not involve chicken.
Or curry.
And despite what you guys may think, I can actually cook a decent meal now.
By decent I mean I haven't sent anyone to the hospital or made them throw up.
(One person claims I gave him diarrheoa during the middle of his investments exam last semester but I insist it has absolutely nothing to do with me)
I CANNOT wait to move out of my 6-bedroom apartment. I think I can bitch all day about how disgusting some people can be. I'm sick of cleaning up after people, wiping benches/stoves/sinks/floors when a few hours later it's going to go right back to how it was before.
Note: I also regret moving in with law students who study all day long. Originally thought it'll motivate me to study, but it doesn't. They study. I go out and party. I come back and feel bad and they all think I'm some party animal and think I'm a bad girl :(
Studying in the library does not work. I should've learnt from my HSC days at State.
One of the hardest thing's to do these days is wake up before 9am
French fries (the packet ones) taste really good with tomato sauce O_O
Lindt hot chocolate/ koko black hot chocolate / anything related is so not worth it anymore. It makes me sick and it's a friggen rip off.
Thursday night clubbing - free entry and $2 drinks sucks now. I'd rather Saturday night with $20 entry and $10 drinks ( better looking asians ).
yyyyyyyyeppp and now I'm just ranting on and on because I don't want to get started on listening to my legal theory lecture...
Shall leave with this:

pwahahahahhahaha!
1 comment:
Lmao at pic!
Post a Comment