
Even though we stayed up till 2am watching 'Friends', Nuzzy and I still managed to wake up at 6:30, and made our way to the Lindt Cafe at Martin Pl. It was the second time I went there this week, so that is how I managed to spend $15 there.

Slightly bored waiting for Sarah to arrive, so I took some pictures of random things. That first picture is taken by me! So its not some professional website picture despite how it looks!
I ordered a Lindt Mocha, Sarah ordered chocolate milkshake, and Nuzzy chocolate + strawberry macaroons. I told myself this is the last time I'm ever ordering coffee to 'wake me up', because it never works. I'm not a huge fan of coffee either, so unless I throw in about 2 or 3 sugars, its way to bitter for me anyway. Even that mocha was too bitter for me without sugars.
No comments:
Post a Comment