我还在等他的电话, 真的无法让自己不再去想他。 也许爸妈是对的;在这种时候交男朋友根本就是一个错误。 但这么办呢? 不管我做什么, 无论是不停地告诉自己他根本就没什么好, 还是一直让自己想别的事情, 到最后, 一切都还是无效。I've been going to the state library every single day for over a week now, and I must say, the study enviroment there is so good. I walk in and all I want to do is finish my work, since thats what everyone around me is doing. Most of the time, there are just no distractions whatsoever =). The only downfall though is the fact that on my way to the library, I walk past Lindt Cafe, and everytime I walk past, I feel like going in a buying chocolate. -.-;;
Will probably go again this Saturday whether anyone decides to come with me or not, to catch up on work - especially maths.
Nothing eventful at all has happened this week, so there's really nothing interesting to talk about. Just that my newly discovered food is becoming an addiction.
Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing the one and only - Yaleto blended ice available only at Easyway ^^

No comments:
Post a Comment