I'm so sick of waking up every morning and feeling all sleep deprived, watch me sleep for 24 hours straight the night of November 4th. Either that or I stay up the whole night from excitement.. XD
Anyway, so much has happened in just a span of one month, that I don't even know what to blog about first, so I'll just go by chronological order =)
I'll start with bragging about my dedication.
In order to watch the Opening Ceremony, I stayed up until 2:30am despite a HSC oral exam the next day, where I had to get up at 6:30am.
Geez, talk about patriotism. If it was in any other city besides Beijing, I probably wouldn't even care... -________-



Putting 4 hours of sleep before HSC exam aside, I enjoyed (almost) every moment of the opening ceremony. It was soOooOOo amazingly spectacular - to the point where I almost feel sorry for London being right after it. I don't think any country is going to be able to match the performance for a long time to come =)HSC continuers was alright. There wasn't anything which I couldn't answer, and luckily I didn't get asked any strange questions. Even if I did, I would hope 17 years of speaking chinese would be sufficient enough for me to maintain a simple conversation anyway...
I met a certain someone who I'm glad remembers me, and then headed off to City with Lisa and Catharine.
Lunch was at Ichiban Boshi ~ [went there about 5 times in 4 weeks =.= ]

I can barely remember when this was or why we went... but it was sometime during trials (which I won't go into great detail about, since it is something I'm trying to deny ever happened)...

The week after, was Chinese Extension. Like the previous week, we were the first people there...I met my someone again and was very happy. Hahahaa ^^As for the actual exam itself, I actually screwed up pretty badly. I didn't really like any of the questions that much =(
1. As technology becomes more and more advanced, traditional values are becoming unimportant. Do you agree?I started doing questions 1 and 2, and then half way though the preparation time, I realised I had nothing to say for Question 2. So with 3 minutes or so remaining on the clock, I switched my focus to question 3.
2. 'The more money you have, the more friends you have.' Express your views regarding this statement.
3. Travelling and studying abroad, are fantastic opportunities for young people. What do you think?
So yes. Question 3 was done very shitly indeed. Not to mention I talked for over 3 minutes for my first question... TT_____TT
O well. *forget forget*
We had lunch again, and ordered 15 pieces of chicken + easyway.
Great combination, I know =D


Fast forward the whole trial period, and we come to Thursday afternoon!! The three of us - AGAIN went to 'celebrate' our finishing of major exams at 'Tea Inn' Kingsford.
The food was cheap and nice, so we're going again this Saturday after UNSW opening day.
$7.50 for spaghetti in creamy sauce and a bubble tea. (But only between 3:30 and 5:30 pm)


I try to limit the number of pictures of us eating food, but it's not really working :'(
OHhhhh and we FINALLY TRIED FRIED ICECREAM!!!! I think we're about the only asians who have NEVER ordered it at restaurants... it wasn't as nice as I imagined, but whatever. I've finally accomplished my 17 years long mission of eating fried icecream^______^
RICE RALLY 2008
=O Could this be the first picture of Ellen on my blog?? O_O
[edit: Oh wait. No its not. (previous post -.-)]
=O Could this be the first picture of Ellen on my blog?? O_O[edit: Oh wait. No its not. (previous post -.-)]
I pushed my shopping spree forward one week because I was in desperate need of retail therapy. But thanks to the unexpected amount of crap Myer is selling, I managed to spend $0 on both my gift cards. Yay =.=
Instead I bought the much talked about BB cream from Missha. It works much better than tinted moisturiser and definitely worth the money if it really doesn't block pores like it claims.
I still can't tell if it's good or not since I've only been using it for 2 days, but if it does make me break out like crazy, I will go on a ranting session about how BB cream should actually be called BS cream =) Yes. But for now, I like it...
Instead I bought the much talked about BB cream from Missha. It works much better than tinted moisturiser and definitely worth the money if it really doesn't block pores like it claims.I still can't tell if it's good or not since I've only been using it for 2 days, but if it does make me break out like crazy, I will go on a ranting session about how BB cream should actually be called BS cream =) Yes. But for now, I like it...

7 comments:
Love the pic of Catherine with the little photoshopped speech bubble..made me laugh :D
OMG..I'm Asian and I've never tried fried icecream...i want i want :)
Enjoy ur break! I still have biology on Fri >.<"
ooh fried icecream sounds interesting! maybe ill make that my goal too. whats the deal with the bb cream? is it a miracle cream or something? good luck for bio!
yay i finished my exams! ^^
suz: LOL you should try it! But don't get your hopes up...
And I have Biology on Friday too!!! >< I had like.. 8 days to study for it, but wasted 5 of them. So now I've resorted to cramming =.=
nuz: The BBcream thing is really asian XD The miracle cream of Korea or something hahha. But there were HEAps of really good reviews so i always wanted to buy it.
And damn you for finishing trials. =( Now get facebook =P=P
ahaha knew you wouldn't wait till the very last exam..too long man. it's like a month. =.= anyways even though trials are over, there's still the impending doom of the damn HSC hanging over, so not like we can celebrate much.
food overload. srsly...control yourself!!!!!!!!! but yeh...fried icecream is nice^^ isn't UNSW open day next sat?...
the pics of beijing are pretty...did you google them? anyway totally missed the closing with lee hom and rain =.= noooo missed seeing lee hom on my TV!! sucks so much...and OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH how FUUUUN wuld it have been if the rice ppl were dbsk...hahah so bad....boy group over christian ppl =.= *guilty* aww...but it would..but yeh..hah.
*rolls eyes at your BB cream* hahaah nah if it works then...that's good i guess! at the expense of, say what, $40??
yeah one more exam for u....sucks how u finish so late but i think i'm one of the last to finish during the actual damn HSC so...i get it worse =.=
cya
Far out you make me hungry. Period.
I agree, Myer is going downhill, all the nicer brands are all leaving!
Mmm I'll wait and see what you think of the BB cream, apparently theres this really popular one in Korea.. but yeh..
P.S. DBSK would look so good at Entertainment Centre!!! Changmin darling come to me....!!! <-- stupid fangirl moment...
i can't help but notice that "food" has at least twice as many labels as anything else XD
ah well. not long and we'll be done, too ^^ can't wait. and there's apparently a stop work meeting on tuesday morning. which means... sleeping in =D wheeeeeee
Post a Comment