-_________-;;
At a mere 2 weeks from trials, I should probably start getting my act together. I've slacked off so much ever since I decided that I was going to pursue a commerce-related career, almost to the point where I've forgotten that a UAI of 97 is still pretty damn high and not so easily achievable.
So basically, I don't want to regret not putting in that extra amount of effort later on when I end up with a UAI of 96 or something.
So, for now I'm temporarily shutting myself away from cyberspace until after the 4U Maths exam. MSN will have to be an exception because... well I know there's no point to an MSN ban. I'll just end up going on anyway.
3 comments:
lol Jenny. You looking through your posts with the tag "food"=looking through every post:D Can't wait till post-exam pigging out!
gahhhhhh haven't seen your blog in a million years....and i heard you blogged in chinese and i wanted to read it but now it's gone...did you take it off?? >__________<
anyways when was that? where was i? 30...oh yeh UMAT T_T hahah
btw i'm online cos i finished my phys exam!!!!^^ yay the most awful exam is out of the way....still got eng and maths tho...crappppp ....
anyways i'm so over UAIs...i srsly don't care about them anymore but i guess that's cos i know i can do the course i want wihtout a damn high UAI....i can even get in with a 93! shock horror...lol watever...just do your best man!
btw...i just noticed in your pic with jaejoong, he doesn't seem to be smiling....lmao...
haha dont worry. if u get a UAI of 96, we'll chuck you a sympathy party and mourn for you ruined, hopeless future. You won't have anything to live for, but you might as well get drunk and have some fun before u suicide right? kiddiinnggggg.
Post a Comment