Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year


2009.

Time to resurrect this blog from the dead.

How long has it been since I last updated? So much has changed, and it feels like my whole life is headed for a completely different and unexpected direction.

For those who don't know yet, I've decided to go to ANU next year with PW, Yue and apparently Danella... =O Hopefully we can all settle in comfortably by the end of the first month, because I will seriously die if I end up hating the place, in which case I would probably study my ass off first year and try to transfer back to UNSW 2nd year =)

Anyhow, a few important toasts were made in the last 30 minutes or so of 2008, and in all honesty I hope they will mean something this year =) I'll definitely miss so much of Sydney, all those planned eat out sessions, mahjong and poker nights...looks like Jenny will only make it to Friday/Saturday night outings for the next 5 years...T_____T

Will start blogging more frequently again now as I think I should be over the postHSC/ Christmas/ NewYear hype by now=)

HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
S2!!

4 comments:

A. said...

BITCH DONT LEAVE ME FOR CANBERRA PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:(

tofu tofu said...

yes indeed. Our toasts shall be honored for this year and all eternity. muahah.

dunno whether you're still undecided, but yeh... just make sure you're happy doing whatever it is you want to do for uni, and that you're not going any which way due to obligation rather than personal choice =)

luv u biatch

Anonymous said...

you suck! lolol guess who?

`_mandii* said...

late comment. soz.
but awesome picture!!
and life. hm. wish we could all work that one out.
meet up with me sooN!