Sunday, April 26, 2009

Canberra update II


It's been so long since I've sat down and had a quiet lunch by myself. Up until now I thought I hated being alone, that the people who would rather stay home and read a book in peace were being antisocial and nerdy...

So much drama has happened since coming here. Not only for me, but for everyone around me. I know that in comparison to some people, my so-called 'problems' are just immature and insignificant and I should probably just grow up, learn to get over it, and concentrate on Uni.

After all, thats the reason I came here in the first place, no?

But first, life in Canberra~ I can't believe I've only updated this blog ONCE...

Firstly, our life consists of Junk Food.
Your weekly consumption equals our 3 days' supply.


Secondly, our meals severely lack food presentation.
But luckily it always tastes 100x better than it looks

Thirdly, I am surrounded by people who can cook (better than me). So I've only cooked about 3 times - 2 times fried rice, and pasta once.


And finally, these guys are awesome s2!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So nice to "hear" of you talking abt food again...=D

~ Fairy Student