YES. I can now bludge in lectures thanks to my very very sexy new fujitsu laptop in purple =DD!!No more $30/GB internet when I can sit here and leech of ANU xD
I know you guys are secretly jealous.
p.s. I miss Sydney so much now. The novelty of going away and making new friends is kinda wearing off now.....T_____T
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
OMG I wanted a purple laptop but they didn't have any so i got a boring black Dell instead =( the purple looks pretty ~
haha well its about time you got a laptop! it looks cute...but I want a mini Sony Vaio!
Why don't you come back to Sydney more often? Not that its exactly exciting here either, and as far as friendship-making, I haven't made any close friends (it'll prob take a semester for me) T.T
lol yeh i wanted a sony vaio so much T.T But they're all like over $2000 and my dad is unwilling to pay =.= meh.
hahha i know.. i should prob come back.. but shit man i have stuff due every single week until next holidays T.T and transport so expensive =( seeing tha ti have to pay for it out of my food money ... *sigh*
I guess thats the good thing about living on campus.. u make friends easily and u get close to them really quickly too... er.. maybe too quickly.. T.T
Ello! =D Long time no talk...n long time no seeee!!!
Congrats on finally getting ur much-wanted laptop!!!!!!!! I can see u've settled well...perhaps too well that u're getting sick of it!!...get back here! =P
5 comments:
OMG I wanted a purple laptop but they didn't have any so i got a boring black Dell instead =( the purple looks pretty ~
haha well its about time you got a laptop! it looks cute...but I want a mini Sony Vaio!
Why don't you come back to Sydney more often? Not that its exactly exciting here either, and as far as friendship-making, I haven't made any close friends (it'll prob take a semester for me) T.T
come back soon and I shall write you a letter!
lol yeh i wanted a sony vaio so much T.T But they're all like over $2000 and my dad is unwilling to pay =.=
meh.
hahha i know.. i should prob come back.. but shit man i have stuff due every single week until next holidays T.T and transport so expensive =( seeing tha ti have to pay for it out of my food money ... *sigh*
I guess thats the good thing about living on campus.. u make friends easily and u get close to them really quickly too... er.. maybe too quickly.. T.T
Ello! =D Long time no talk...n long time no seeee!!!
Congrats on finally getting ur much-wanted laptop!!!!!!!! I can see u've settled well...perhaps too well that u're getting sick of it!!...get back here! =P
AWA!! PURPLE~~!!!! PRETTYY!!
how much was it?
hahah and yea, i love leeching off the uni internet. it's so fast! and don't have to worry abt bandwidth..
aw :( yea you need to come and see us. or one day we can go see you and your uni lodge and al your associated ppls.
tc and sending you love~~ :):):)
Post a Comment