Friday, June 19, 2009

Koko Black


My God.
I cannot believe a semester is over already.
Now I'm just hoping they miraculously set all the exam script books on fire, and give us all HDs to make up for it.

Well to celebrate the few of us who have finished exams decided to spend an afternoon indulging in chocolate =]

This place is pretty much the Lindt Cafe of Canberra ~
Only more expensive and prettier looking.

The atmosphere is undeniably better ~ service slightly better...hmmm thats about it though...

But taste wise - the Lindt hot chocolate is still the best =)
I like how they let you pour the chocolate and milk yourselves!!
Koko Black hot chocolate is so rich I was feeling sick after half a cup, and they gave me like.. 2mm of froth.
-_______________________-


OMGOMG SYDNEY SOONNNNNNN I CANT WAIT!!

3 comments:

aaron said...

lol hey i went to the koko black in melbourne a few days ago!!

♥ jaejae ♥ said...

pfft kokoblack canberra better =p

♥ jaejae ♥ said...

(coz i'm here) XD