An ice-cube mould for only 99c!!!
XD
1.
"Oh wow! It's bone shaped!"
*silence*
"Oh shit.. wait...wtf?!"
2.
*takes one look at water with floating penis icecube*
*takes icecube out with 2 fingers and flings it across the room into the sink*
3.
-_____________________-
4.
*LOL*
"Ok I'm not drinking that"
5.
*takes icecube out of cup*
*shoves it in mouth*
" look at this! "
*bites the penis in half*
6.
*takes icecube out of cup*
*holds it in front of crotch*
*drops penis on floor by accident*
PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!
Le sigh...=\ I guess I haven't changed.....
Less than 2 weeks till exams... should start hardcore cramming now... I literally have 15 weeks of Uni to catch up on...

3 comments:
leopards never change their spots, jiangu. thus, you will never get over your fascination with the male anatomy. yep.
xD
omg they actually make ice trays in the shape of male genitalia?
o_O
that just reminds me that i have to study for my human bio test... human reproductive systems lol.
that is hillarious! i bet anything that you sucked on it =D ahh i need to check your blog more often.
Post a Comment