
AHHAHA I find this so cute for some reason xDDDD
What the HELL was I thinking choosing accounting as my major. Balance sheets, Income statements, cash flow statements, cash budgets, journals, ledgers, what the fuck?!?!?! Apparently lawyers have a high depression rate because of their obsession with money... but er... Hello?! What about accountants????
I can't wait till Sydney this Tuesday!!! I have about 10 assignments due in the weeks after that but whatever. Will worry about it when I come back =]
At the moment I'm just super pissed off at a certain someone.
You know what's worse than a person you dont like, who blatently pisses you off??
It's a person who has no idea that they're annoying the shit out of you, and thinks you're their best friend. =.=
I give my patience another month or so to put up with him...
And just for the record, if I don't even bother listening or laughing at your attempts to be funny, then I probably don't like you :)
I can't wait till Sydney this Tuesday!!! I have about 10 assignments due in the weeks after that but whatever. Will worry about it when I come back =]
At the moment I'm just super pissed off at a certain someone.
You know what's worse than a person you dont like, who blatently pisses you off??
It's a person who has no idea that they're annoying the shit out of you, and thinks you're their best friend. =.=
I give my patience another month or so to put up with him...
And just for the record, if I don't even bother listening or laughing at your attempts to be funny, then I probably don't like you :)
Wow... why am I such a bitch today? I blame PMS :(
3 comments:
don't blame pms. you're a bitch. accept it. but it's okay since we love you anyway.
oh btw go look up some songs by Avenue Q. like "the internet is for porn" and "if you were gay" 8D
i totally forgot about yours till i saw your comment :P hahaha loser, you are always a bitch AND IM GETTING A SLR SUCKED IN =D
Post a Comment