Thursday, May 28, 2009

Acts Interpretation Act (1901) s15AB(1)(a)(i)

`
GOd.. I'm so sick of reading Statutes and Acts. Probably because I'm so behind, I have no idea what the hell Extrinsic Materials, Maxims, penal provisions, weak/strong presumptions, some latin phrase that I can't remember, or any of the wtf-type jargon that keeps appearing in every 2 sentences that I read means...

Apparently the Soccer Finals Barcelona v Manchester United is on tonight, and all the Unilodgers are gathering downstairs at 4am to watch it together (free food and drinks provided). Half of me wants to go down and watch with everyone.. the other half is telling myself I should sleep before my law lecture tomorrow and eating so late is going to make me even fatter.

Yes guys, I gained 4 kg since coming to Canberra. That's 1 kg a month T___T!!!! So waking up at 8:30am to go jogging.....*sigh* Wish me Luck getting up =.=

p.s. It's like 50/50 ratio of people going for Barcelona and ManU =O I wonder if there's gonna be fights!! =DDDDD!!! AHAHA =DDD

6 comments:

tofu tofu said...

LOL you're a changed person... waking up at 8.30 to go jogging... my god.

can you make me a pretty pretty meaningful message picture thing with your photoshoppy skills?? ^^

♥ jaejae ♥ said...

LoL!!! I didn't end up going HAHAHAHAHHAHHHA because i stayed up till 7am watching soccer T___T
anyway yes tell me wat u want me to write =] and wat kind apicture u want lolol and how big u want the pic O_O

Wendice said...

Jaejae... its not called the soccer finals... it's the UEFA Champions League Final... and i'm pissed that Barca won >.<

anywho... good luck with the jogging!

tofu tofu said...

so many questions... GOSH. sif you don't just know what i want.

<3

uhhh... well, big enough to use as a background, i guess...? and maybe something... i dunno... with snow in it cos snow is pretty..? O_O you can tell i've had a shitload of experience with photoshop. gah. write something that... looks like it'd match with the snow..? lmao. or maybe a corny inspirational/love/lack-of-love message? maybe i'll get back to you. aaaahhh, pressure xD

i ordered thai food for myself. i ordered too much. >_> am feeling bloated.. *bloat*

Melissa said...

Hey I found your blog through your account on fanfiction--which btw, i think you should finish your story ASAP, it's really good.

I wanted to know what kind of camera you used to take such clean professional photos?

`_mandii* said...

o_O at the above comment.

hmm well i've given up at advising you on ur unhealthy habits. though it's still worrying...ah wellz not much i can say, seeing as i don't get much sleep either.


as if you've gained 4 kgs! your measuring thingy must be wrong!

aha...even if you did, i doubt i'd be able to tell much... :P

ahah well take care!! ok!?? do ur work and study hard amidst all ur crazy acitivites...and i will toooo *sigh*.

looking forward to the HOLS!! =D