Friday, October 17, 2008

1/7

One down. Six to go.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Probably a bit early for celebration though...
Yumcha and passionflower....umm..... =.=


English Paper I was pretty easy I would say (comprehension was slightly what the hell...), but being the idiot that I am, decided to to the essay question last.

And since I only left myself with 40 mins to do it, I wrote only 3 very general and very dodgy sentences on my final text.

Lets hope my rank helps pulls me up T_______________T

6 comments:

nuzzyy. said...

what was with the comprehension >:( was the poem about a dog? or am i just stupid. gah. i. hate. english. who wants to burn their ij notes with me?

`_mandii* said...

normally, a crazy person does comprehension first (1 hour), essay (45 minutes) and creative (15 minutes). i am a crazy person.

but watever.

nice icecream. especially in the company of you-know-whoS (note plural)(evidence: "HIGH" in the background)

take me to the icecream!!

and invite me into your loop. you exclude me (eg. gmail msn!)

hahah cya monday!

♥ jaejae ♥ said...

nuz: YEAH lets burn notes!! OMFG... unless some stupid dumbass buys them off me for $2 XD

amanda: I WOULD have invited you! But u had jap! stupid loser! I invited sarah too, but she said she had to get home before her dad or something =.= And nusrat was like "i'm going home"

SO HA! i never exclude =(

p.s Icecream was so expensive compared to riviera...$50 =.=

nuzzyy. said...

oh jenny. you paid $50 for icecream. lol.

yea we're trying to figure out a way to burn our notes, sarah and i are especially desperate to burn pomo and skin of a lion notes etc. perhaps a bonfire? we can toast marshmallows and s'mores lol.

tofu tofu said...

ooooh oooh do i see things relating to note burning? fuck yes. my mum was all like "don't be so melodramatic. what if you need the notes later on?" -___-" anyways.

yah, sorry i didn't go that day... and my dad came home later than he said he would, too ><"

and icecream. yes, you will take amanda and me to one of these amazing ice-cream-mountain-eating sessions *points imperiously* wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha bored bored bored. actually, maybe i'll go type up a blog entry XD

Anonymous said...

fatfat!!! i can't believe you ate without me for the first time since ever!!! *feels ditched*

the ice-cream etc. would be nice if i didn't feel so full atm...

LALALLALAALA so bored..............................*yawn* *spamspam*