...heart attack in a bite...

At least this way, if I die, it'll be before the 4U maths exam...
You'd think that deep fried anything will just taste better in general right?
But this thing was so sickening.
I, Jenny Jiang will admit my defeat.
You'd think that deep fried anything will just taste better in general right?
But this thing was so sickening.
I, Jenny Jiang will admit my defeat.
*bows down to the king of all junk food*
More than halfway now!! Can't wait till the end =)What the fuck? Stop sending me mixed signals you bastard!!!!
I didn't even know I cared until you started doing that. Thanks alot.. -.- (now I really will fail maths).
4 comments:
that looks absolutely sickening... full of sugar and fat.
i wanna try XD can't believe it took you down.
who's that with you btw? i spy a sbhs jersey.
ICKKKK =o= lol would have been "nice", though.
YAHHH WHO IS IT?????? forgot about 4u, tell me who it is!
eh.. why so "=O!!" for? =P
lol it's just Tam.
hahha```
ARGGHhh so screwed for 4U!!! ><
If u ever eat fried mars bar... tell me! I wanna watch u eat it =.=
puahaha.. i'm amused at the
"oh, it's just tam"
and yesh, that deepfried marsbar looks sickening. diseased, even.
GOOD LUCK YOU CRAZY KIDS FOR THE MATHS EXAMS <3
Post a Comment