I 'lol'ed.And I managed to track down t-shirt guy's name and email!
Emily somehow managed to convince me that it would be hilarious to add him on msn.
So I did after about 3 days....
The rest of the conversation sort of diverged into randomness, and then he had to 'go back to nerding'.
And since I no longer have access to my msn - I won't be able to talk to him again until end of this month, when he would probably have forgotten all about this t-shirt incident =)
Happy Studying guys!!Emily somehow managed to convince me that it would be hilarious to add him on msn.
So I did after about 3 days....
| (10:07 PM) - - <=^* wø: | hai |
|---|---|
| (10:07 PM) [SGH '08] ____ja: | LOL hey![]() |
| (10:07 PM) [SGH '08] ____ja: | nice shirt guy |
| (10:07 PM) [SGH '08] ____ja: | hahha |
| (10:07 PM) - - <=^* wø: | wow |
| (10:07 PM) - - <=^* wø: | how the... |
| (10:07 PM) - - <=^* wø: | ![]() |
The rest of the conversation sort of diverged into randomness, and then he had to 'go back to nerding'.
And since I no longer have access to my msn - I won't be able to talk to him again until end of this month, when he would probably have forgotten all about this t-shirt incident =)

![=]](file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/User1/My%20Documents/My%20Chat%20Logs/October%202008/Images/MsgPlus_Img1266.png)
4 comments:
omg what a bludger. <3
I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU DID THAT!! =.=
so he knows now....hahahah wow i admire your shamelessness!! lol i looove facebook man!! can't wait till after HSC....totally gonna add random ppls. like the ppls i know by face i see at the lib.....hahahah XD
yer...study...
haha that was amusing...and i agree, facebook is a distraction. I change my status, and then come back two hours later to find that i had 20 notifications. 0.o miss vis and izzy were having a convo on my status comments page..in fact all aspects of social life is a distraction
hahhahah damn i can't see any of ur facebook profiles =(
ohhh well in less than 3 weeks i shall! ^___^
Post a Comment