Why the hell does the whole grade have to redo our Biology Prac? How the hell does this 'Make it fairer for everyone'? Not only do we not have 1 week off school, we even have stacks and stacks of maths homework piling up higher and higher, which I am now extremely behind for.
I will probably spend the next year of my life catching up on it.
But since exams are before that, I would never be able to catch up before HSC.
Therefore this one Biology task screwed up my HSC and thus, my life.
How wonderful indeed.
-.-
***
ON A COMPLETELY different, and MUCH more undepressing note, this is apparently the biggest SWIMMING POOL in the world. It measure more than 1 mile across!! Looks so awesome that it doesn't even look like a pool anymore.
More like some sparkling beach...



P.s I didn't know about the FLASH MOB in the city today!!! How disappointing!! =( I so would've jigged Chinese to participate =(
5 comments:
hey wow where's the pool located?? not dubai is it? lol
anyway i'm sure the bio thing went fine...but it srsly is the most stupidest excuse i've ever heard of.
it was so freezing this morning...my ears were like frozen. and i thought of how it would be this cold when we go to Japan!!! *excitement* lol remind me to buy and bring ear muffs k?
wow that pool is amazing. it doesnt even look like a pool. too bad i can't swim haahah. hmm.
how sad is it that we missed flashmob?!?! :'( So regretting not skipping legal to go to it. it wouldve been sooo cool. :(
WOWWW OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I WANNA GO TO THAT POOL!!!!!!!!!! I WANNA BUILD A HOUSE AND LIVE THERE!!!!!! FOREVER!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS SO PRETTY! ITS SO COOL!!! UWAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*cough* anyways.
yeh, i hate that we had to do the bio prac again, too. i'm pretty sure it's not gonna ruin your life, but... it still sucks ><
Oh I WANT TO GO TO THAT POOL!! It looks so nice and warm there unlike freezing windy gayarse sydney.
didnt you have to redo the bio thing cos of the RNA/DNA thing??? Even I knew how to do that!!! in RNA its a U instead of a T. Im sure you did fine in it
Great work.
Post a Comment