Sunday, June 15, 2008

scarred for life

I was happily and innocently watching my fluffy Japanese drama until about 10 minutes ago.
Thanks to Sarah who told me to look up the 'two girls one cup' video and watch it, well I just wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GROSSING THE HELL OUT OF ME.

Holy SHIT that so gross.

This was pretty much my reaction:


Ok I'm off to try and get that video out of my head ... HAhha.. I have a feeling a few curious people are going to search for the video now... -.-
Don't say I didn't warn you. But you WILL regret it after you watch it and come to face the disgusting reality that the video was not a fake.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yep... v.v" the most notorioulsy disgusting video of all time. ultimate thanks for enlightenment on this video goes to a guy friend in america, who actually found it amusing >< sick bastard... ><"

Anonymous said...

i hate u so much!!!