Saturday, June 28, 2008

Korean... again -.-

We got so much work done today!! I Caught up from 22.1 - 22.8 ^^ So not only am I completely up to date now for 3U, I even managed to do the whole thing in 1 day =)
.
.
I heard about its opening and everything because Hannah kept talking about it non-stop, but I had no idea it would be 3 levels O_O with transparent glass walls. I didn't know it would be so jam packed full of people at 6pm either -_-;; Otherwise we would've gone in and looked at all the cool gadgets...
..
.
C'ya Korean Restaurant
.
I wanted to avoid this place before, seeing that the last time I came it was with Suha and I was really happy that day.
But I realised today, that quite frankly, I really don't give a shit anymore O_O The preservation of 'happy' memories with him can how go to hell =)


Our yummy side dishes! (chestnut jelly!! S2 S2 S2!!)

I just wanted to say that the main reason why we even came to a Korean restaurant today was because the two of us really wanted something SPICY. After a disappointing experience last month, when we ordered the hottest dish possible on the menu at a SiChuan restaurant in Chinatown (only to find it tasted more savoury than spicy), we hoped that a Korean dinner (known for its spicyness) would satisfy our chilli cravings.

Well, what can I say? We were hella disappointed.

Again.

The chilli sause was soooOooo SWEET!!!! We added so much of it to our noodles and rice, and it still wasn't chilli at all. So we ate a spoonful of the chilli sauce by itself. -.- Why do they even call that thing chilli sauce?

So seriously, (apart from the Beef Vindaloo Curry that I tortured myself with last year), if there's any extremely spicy (but nice) dish out there, PLEASE recommend it to us!! I especially will be forever grateful.

Anyways, like always. In true Jenny&Lisa fashion, we managed to make a fool out of ourselves.


How on earth did 2 teenage girls finish ALL OF THIS when one of them wasn't even that hungry to begin with?

I don't know either -.-

6 comments:

nuzzyy. said...

i want to go to the apple store! but as you said, it's still so crowded and it's been open for (?) a week...

and wow- you guys have massive appetites. well, we all knew that YOU had a massive appetite jaejae. that's allllot of food!

A. said...

Hi Jenny,

Wow you guys ate soo much, and the food looks sooooo nice... I'm so jealous==" Anyway, I don't know Suha but I just want to say good on you for not giving a shit anymore<3 Boy's aren't worth it=D

tofu tofu said...

good for you for not giving a shit about suha =D

ahahahah i remember the vindaloo curry... its the only time i remember you dying from eating something so chilli xD all the food looked so yummy =9 i want chestnut jelly now... v.v

Wendice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendice said...

okay, i retyping my comment cos i forgot to add something --> sorry >.<

anywho, I really want to go inside the apple store!! I saw on sunrise that on the first day it opened, there was a massive queue of people wanting to go in but no one was actually allowed to buy anything -.-''

I have a blog now!! go visit it cos it's lonely. :-D (that was the thing i wanted to add.)

Anonymous said...

eeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

wot you deleted my comment?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

............. >__> gee jenny if you're gonna be ashamed of what you type up (or photoshop) in your blog then why bother doing it eh

the elusive nature of the female population *shakes head*