Monday, June 16, 2008

Chicken pretending to be...a bear?

Ever seen one??

Here's the chicken Sarah won from Capitol as a chicken.

Now here's the chicken pretending to be a bear:

The cutest thing ever I swear =)

Matching pink and blue Tofus

So today was the last day of Assessment 3. Which means we really only have to go through the whole studying process 1 more time ^^...And even though trials are only 2 months away, today was still worth celebrating... right? :P

Anyway, for some reason, blogging about this place is no longer even that special. The name 'Lindt Cafe' just doesn't sound sophisticated anymore, nor is it even a place worth being hyped up about. All the excitement that used to follow when going there no longer exists.

I think my chocolate obsession has died down since I've started becoming so attached to cheesecake. (I bought 2 8inch ones in the past week ok. As if that's not crazy.)

Lindt Cafe to me, is simply a cafe I go to ever now and again - whenever I have $6 to spare before or after I go to State Library. -____-;; Kind of sucks really... the only good thing about Lindt now is that it reminds me of that hilarious first experience with 10ve.

The embarrassing '$107' dollar tip. Such a classic moment XD

But just to follow tradition, we took photos:

White chocolate truffle, Milk chocolate truffle and Cappuccino chocolates
Below are two pictures of Jenny's attempts at Hot Chocolate Art -.- [for Nusrat and Jenny Trinh]
Not too fantastic I suppose... but it's harder than you think!!



Lastly, Sarah and I shared this Lindt Hot Chocolat Fudge Sundae.

Sounds Nice.
Looks Nice.
Always wanted to try.

It even tasted nice at first... until you get to the brownie part at least.
And then it was the sweetest, most sickening thing I've ever tasted in my life.
It actually made me shiver.
So at $12 it was definately disappointing. -_____-;;

p.s. I CANNOT believe I'm off to school tomorrow. And 7:30 morning class too... Oh why does my life suck so much?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yah i noe they should at least have given us today off

stupid biatches

='(

Anonymous said...

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
u cheapo beapo
heh!
wasted money
and didnt get a dumb toy
T.T
I never win anything from those dumb machines


mwahahahaahahahaah
sucks