Sunday, June 8, 2008

Yearbook



I animated this gif!!! I won't say who it is...
because once I do, it automatically becomes uncute...

Well nothing eventful has happened this week. Just the old depressing HSC assessments. Friday, after 3U Maths exam, Amanda and I went to the city to drown our sorrows in chocolate and cakes, and somehow, yesterday's study session at the library turned out to be more of a eating and spending money session. [maccas, 3 corn/bean rolls, 1 picnic bar, 2 mini tubs of lindt icecream, 4 buenos, english cheesecakes, sour and chilli potato noodles, chilli beef stirfry, 2 spring rolls and lobster crackers. Oh and even thats not it. We had 1.5 tubs of rice. Go Jenny, Lisa and Catharine! Aim for the 150kg mark!]

And I'm no longer even vaguely depressed about exams anymore... ^^ Either I've completely lost hope, or food therapy really does work! But seriously. Why should I stress over something that will become so insignificant in 6 months time anyway?

On a completely different note, I've 'almost' finished my yearbook page!! So if Ghitgos decides to tell me after I hand it in that I can't use a black background.... -.-;; well I will try and refrain from initiating any form of physical violence.

Unfortunately I have no idea what to write for the message. I can't think of ANYTHING creative at all T.T Someone give me ideas!

Haven't been updating much lately... wasn't in blogging mood... =(

P.s No. That baby is not me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice nice
and u know what
i very very hate people (cough you)
who like to say they did badly when they dont

Cause when i say i fail, i actually come somewhere near LAST no kidding

take example, physics, i said i failed and did crap, and I DID! I came SECOND LAST in the grade

so when i say I got crap for maths..

I mean fail, as in coming bottom 20

while many other people ((cough*jenny*cough*rachel*)
when they say they got crap....
they mean like

getting on average...

Anonymous said...

OMG OMGOMGOMG IT'S RAIN RAIN RAIN RAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN RAIIIIIIIIIIIN MY LOVE!!! RAIN!

YOU SAID RAIN WAS CUTE

well you noe wot
he was a gorgeous baby
he's even hotter after growing up
MWAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GO RAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN