Friday, July 25, 2008

Breaking Dawn

.
I'm not sure if it's the real cover or some fan made one, but BREAKING DAWN IS COMING OUT IN A WEEK!!! I can't believe I'm seriously considering the option of not reading it until after trials and risking the possibility that someone will spoil it for me when I've been anticipating this for soOo long T.T!! (Obviously not as long as people who started reading this last year.. but anyway!)

Here's what I think will happen!! -

Bella will not turn into a vampire, nor will she end up with Edward =( .
The Cullens and Warewolves join forces and defeat all vampires.
The Cullens either move to a secluded place, and forever disappear off the face of the earth, or will just die/find a way to commit suicide.
Since all vampires have been destroyed, then there is no need for warewolves, so Jacob Black will be 100% human again.
Bella will end up with Jacob, as she realises how much she loves him.

But really, if this actually was the ending. I think I would cry -____-;;

***
Hehhe I bought icecream today!!! I know that it's about minus 10 degrees outside, but as if weather can stop me from eating -.- .

Black sesame icecream s2!
(doesn't look very appealing in the picture though...)


Oh and as to why I was away today... I woke up at 8:30am this morning, swore at the clock, and then went back to sleep for another hour or so.

Well I thought I would be more motivated now that holidays have just ended and all.

But obviously not XD

2 comments:

nuzzyy. said...

:( you should've come to school! (btw sorry for missing ur calls). although if i were you, i probably would've done the same thing too >< what does black sesame icecream taste like? its not like sesame seeds is it?

jenny.tee said...

OMG we have the exact same ice cream sitting in our fridge.! mm think I'll go eat some too now.