Friday, July 4, 2008

Thai

.

Saw these on sale so I quickly bought 2 - since Rose kept telling me about the wonders of salon quality shampoo -.- I think I'll make a bet with myself now that there will be no difference between this and herbal essences ...
.
For lunch, Ellen, Amanda and I went to a Thai restaurant in Capitol and again ordered something chilli to warm us up for the winter... =)

.
However, when it was decided that the dish was not chilli enough, we resorted to a chilli eating contest...

Seriously.

What is with all the chillies in Australia? Even pure red peppers aren't hot!! T.T

The three of us sat there chewing our chillies, quietly waiting for the burning sensation to hit us...

Except, it didn't exactly come -_-;;

All that was left was some weak, tangy aftertaste...

***

I am seriously enjoying the current bitch fight between Xiaxue and Dawn Yang. Enjoying it so much infact that I spent about 3 hours reading comments on both blogs and laughing at how bitchy Xiaxue is =) [edit: But it seems that Dawn has removed all comments and disabled further ones...-.- how disappointing]

Oh, this completely sad and loserish new interest I totally blame on HSC =D =D =D

6 comments:

A. said...

Haha xiaxue.. I remember being "entertained" by her blog before. Funny bitch fight eh:P

Anonymous said...

LOL (yue btw)
ive been reading it toO!
its so funny hehehe

tofu tofu said...

i would've probably died from eating the same chilli -__- lol.

tell me if the salon shampoo makes a difference!!! i think my hair is getting drier ><

Anonymous said...

OMG xiaxue and dawn it is so freaking hilarious too bad XX deleted all dawn-relating posts now. damn.

gawd...xiaxue is so jealous man but i understand why she'd get pissed off. just like how if i studied really really hard for english (which i didn't exactly...) and christine only crammed the night before and STILL got better than me, i would be very very pissed off. only hypothetical ofcourse.

0________0 everything is related to the HSC. EVERRRYTTHINNNGGGG.

elleny said...

hey i havent visited ur blog for some time!

how do u manage to take nice pictures of food??

amanda's chilli looks like chewed up gum...

anyways, u should stop wasting time reading ppl's blogs u dont even know!!!

nuzzyy. said...

hey if u want to try salon shampoo, u could do this: http://www.hairhousewarehouse.com.au/

right now if you go there with some old cheapo shampoo they'll swap you a pps shampoo for free :).