Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Koizora


Jenny has been so food deprived lately =(
.
Actually, I do admire my self control when I have no money in my wallet! I haven't been spending $20 a day on food since Saturday morning!!
XD

Infact! I haven't spent any unnecessary money on food at all!!! Aren't you secretly proud of me? :P

Speaking of self control, I haven't done any work at all since the sleepover on Wednesday/Thursday night.

Friday's study session, like I mentioned in previous post was so retarded it's hilarious.

Saturday was spent sleeping in until 3pm (catching up after 3 sleepovers in a row), and reading Zettai Kareshi s2!

Sunday was church + Annie's B'day - stayed out MUCH longer than expected.
.
Monday was spent moping over the fact that my parents were being slack and not giving my money - which resulted in me going on a work strike due to my pissy mood.
.
And today, well I went to Centennial Park for a Picnic with Catharine, Phuong, Tam and a bunch of his friends that I don't know of, and then playing SNAP for about 2 hours.
.
I intended to come back at 1 to do work. But that plan kind of failed when I ended up getting home at 7pm.

-__________-;;


Anyway, last night I felt like watching a movie, so I downloaded 'Koizora' after hearing a whole lot of people recommending it.

The movie itself was pretty good, and I was definately not disappointed. But the plot is so cliched =P. It wasn't as fluffy/soppy as I imagined, which is probably a good thing =)


I reaaaallly did not like the guy at first, as he reminded me of some Jaejoong wannabe with the dyed blonde hair, earrings and all, but 20 minutes into the movie, and he becomes pretty cute XD. And plus! He's young!! (Born: April, 1990)

Especially in black hair!!!

Anyway, tell me if you guys want the movie~ (for after Trials or something, obviously ^^).

6 comments:

nuzzyy. said...

woot 1st comment
that stawberry(?) macaroon looks so nice even though last time i got it, i didn't even end up liking it that much. must be because im chocolate/junk food deprived. anyway, i thought these holidays i'd be doing work work work nonstop, and i havent. i woke up at 12 today, watched tv for 3 hrs (miss universe) and sat around basically doing nothing. or thinking about after hsc. sad right? cya later.

`_mandii* said...

heeyyy jennyaa...waah finally back online and can check ppls blogs. did you know my net stuffed up the day after the sleep over?? hahah...oh well

anyways....who is that white haired dude???? lol....i just read the synopsis of koizora .. sounds sad....lend me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >< need to practise jap....cough..so you didn't cry?? lol i think i'm gonna cry

hey so you hven't done any work since um...last tuesday too..?? yaya!!!!!!! i'm not alone.....argh i'm soo screwed!! i'm meant to be doing chem now but look i'm on your blog...aargh argh..ok must exercise self control!

btw i just read your other entry...i tried to stop you buying the top, remember!!!??? now you say it's unnecessary..LMAO...but actually it was a very nice top, i think i'll get it if i ever have some extra money..

x|

so dead..yea man i was so dead on friday...hahah about your sleeping posisiton on the bus XD

byee

`_mandii* said...

p.s. i want a delice =.=

Jenny said...

ewww that blonde so doesn't suit that guy but black doesn't look bad xD

i can't say that i haven't done any work; i've done something not "nothing" but not as much as i was expecting. But i guess i just was a bit too ambitious...=D AHAHA *laughs crazily*

anyways i went a bit suju crazy these holidays. I finished watching EHB and i also watched Attack of the pin up boys lols the panda and how they collected the poo to throw at people LOL!!! the plot wasn't as guessable as i thought which was good ^^ ANDDDD to top it off i've been listening to suju albums and the Suju-H album!!! At first when I watched the cooking mv i was like omg O____O no way am i ever going to like that kind of stuff.. but it's so damn catchy.. a bit scared that i'm starting to like girly guys >_____< ahhh no i DON'T!!

... this comment is beginning to look like a blog entry -_- so i will stop.

try do some work =] (did i say how much i hate english and it's so stupid that it's compulsory and it just has to be included in the UAI ... stupid stupid)

toodle loo jj! looking at your pic in the corner there with jaejoong; looks awesome!

tofu tofu said...

whoaaaa... the guy... O_O i looked at the picture of him with blonde hair, and i was like "ew he's fugly", but he looks totally cute with black hair ^^

yummmm i want a delice now... =9 so yummy =D

Anonymous said...

i thought he was pretty cute in the movie with blonde hair in a dorky way. but he looks really good with black hair.

just so you know, i'm back in my rain phase

:D :D :D

I LLOOOOOOOOOVVVVEEE RAIN RAIN RAIN!!! ^____________^

my rain phase is doomed. unlike ur phases...mike...mingdao...ryo...jin...siwon just to name a few. VERY FEW. XP