Thursday, September 18, 2008

1 week left...

First of all, a VERY VERY Happy 18th birthday to Jenny Ding <33 We had the best dinner in a long time at Zilver restaurant, Chinatown - which I'll blog about tomorrow ^^

2nd of all, there is officially 1 week, or 5 days left of school, and I'm finally going to end what I started 13 years ago =O

I know that despite me being so excited about next Thursday afternoon, wishing that High school can just end asap, 1 year from now I'm going to be wanting to come back. So maybe I should really start cherishing every moment left of SGHS from now on.

5 days is really nothing.

When else, but double period English can you make towers like this?

Yup. Definitely gonna miss everything.
I can tell because I'm so excited about being able to wear my tunic tomorrow =D

2 comments:

A. said...

no u'll miss me the most out of all tihngs, SLUT:)

`_mandii* said...

this is to make up for me not commenting for ages cos i didn't check you blog and i see you everyday to comment about your life anyways..........but yeh. those are pens right...niiiice