Monday, September 15, 2008

study + dinner + icecream + darling harbour

Looks like I can't abandon this blog for much longer. The reason I haven't been posting is because I didn't want to blog about Saturday, because there's just so many pictures =.=

State Library with 2+ people never work. I thought we would've learnt that lesson by now...

So with 4 people and 3 cameras, we ended up with 200+ photos, three 3U exercises, and an extra 3kg stomach fat.



Trying to do the 8D smile:

Lunch was vietnamese pork rolls - to save time walking to Pitt St.
Aren't we so smart?


These cups are slightly unfair wouldn't you say? Donna is dick. Lisa is loser. Catharine is fatty. So why do I have to be a combination of all three? =( So mean to me...


Oh yes, you can tell how productive we were from the photos can't you ^^

We probably spent the next 1 hour after leaving state library wandering the streets, searching for a restaurant to eat at. Some people may call it indecisiveness. But we call it exercising off fat.
A 10c coin decided on a small Japanese restaurant near Darling Harbour, and our grumbling stomach's happily obeyed =)

The food was relatively cheap (only $11 each) compared to what we were going to eat next...


RIVIERA

Yup that's right! A super between 4 people. I blame the 10c coin again! T'was it that decided this horrible fate on us, by choosing the super ($38) over the rainbow ($32), which turned out to be WAYYYY TOO MUCH =(


But with poor, starving children in Africa in our minds, we managed to force it down with our 'brain freezing' challenges. How can we possibly put our money to waste like ;)


Videos are uploaded on facebooks - Donna's account for those who want to see...=.=

ANNNNNND victory ^_________^


Just to add to our very er... *cough* productive *cough* day, we headed to Darling Harbour...


As you can see, we were trying to cherish our remaining high school moments as much as we possibly could. Here's my very incredible short theory by the way:

Procrastination is proportional to memorable moments.
The more you procrastinate, the more high school memories to cherish =)

OK. I just bs-ed that on the spot. But it's pretty true right?
So bottom line is, procrastinating is good for you.
Now everyone! Quickly get facebook! XD

`
Can you believe we played on this thing in the children's playground for a good 45 minutes. And to think we're graduating next week...O_o shocking...

And just to end off the day, I fell face first into a freaking ditch.
I am amazing :D

2 comments:

nuzzyy. said...

hey jaeeeeeeeee

you are a loser fat dick. so u deserve that cup >< anyway im writing this post-muckup assembly and im really sad now. i keep listening to fix you and feeling depressed. :'( must make the most of the next few days :)

`_mandii* said...

need you increase your vocab man, not your stomach XD hahaha mega long blog, nice pics. i think i saw them on donna's fb too...hahah i need to post more pics..