
I feel so light...
and fluffy ...^^
And I can't seem to sleep =D
Hey seriously though! After less than 1 hour, I have his email, his mobile no, and an unofficial request to see me tomorrow.
Who can blame me for feeling happy?
light & fluffy I am S2!!
5 comments:
ahahah you're such a retard
btw i blogged. (u told me to comment when i blog). :D how did it go at sl today?
NOooo i'm gonna call u a retard when u find ur boy xP
commented on ur post and txted u abt sl =D
fluffy hey...
yehh dw, at this rate...you know what happens next!! pity you can't bring him to our formal..but then again it would upset the tables heaps...but ah wellz. aw mannnn i just realised how jealous i am that you're going to their formal (hahah don't jump to conclusions!) but it's like...more fun things to happen, you know. more to look forward to (and just LOOK muhahah)
byeee
haha jiang.. after less than half an hour of blackmailing you and screwing with your mind, I have somebody's number too and an even better way to blackmail you.
I love you too hubby:D
Post a Comment