Sunday, September 7, 2008

pissed

Being queen of procrastination, I decided to activate my paypal account today - since I'm planning on selling as much crap as possible on soompi/ebay after HSC.

But the only problem is I have no idea what my bank account number is, since my mother usually takes all my bank statements and puts them somewhere for me.

SO, I just spent the last 2 hours searching the entire house for ANY bank statement that belonged to me.

But you know what? I found a whole stack of letters (some opened), of product samples/cards/etc which I applied for online from a couple of months ago, which she NEVER bothered to give me nor even tell me about.

What. The. F--k.

Does she not know that the name 'Jenny Jiang' written clearly on the front of the envelope is MY NAME?!! So there I was sitting in my room all this time, wondering when the hell my freebies are going to arrive, WHEN THEY WERE HERE ALL ALONG!!

ARGH!!!

I don't get why she can't just give them to me!! Seriously.

Next time I'm going to hide her letters in a plastic bag and chuck in our fish tank just to see how she feels about it -_________-

And I didn't end up finding my bank statements either.
GRRrr I hate chinese parents. They don't understand the word privacy at all.

6 comments:

Mandaa said...

LOL my mum ALWAYS opens my letters too! except for hiho, that, she'll happily chuck at me.

tofu tofu said...

meh dw, it's not just asian parents... my mother doesn't understand the word 'privacy' at all, either -__- i came home this afternoon to find that all of my bags had been raided, stuff taken out, and my bank statements taken. although i maintain my theory that my mother is an asian person in disguise... so yeh, maybe it is an asian parent thing... >_>

well, at least now you have your freebies and stuff. it's annoying how hard it is to get revenge on your parents... since they can do so much worse ><

Anonymous said...

asian parents have absolutely no freaking idea of the word privacy. pisses me off when they raid my room right, and once for revenge i 'went through' my mum's sms's IN FRONT OF HER (on purpose) and guess what, she was like 'these are my private yin si! i would never look through your sms' and guess what she was gleefully doing crouched in some corner one day?

Oh the foppery of the world. tis not to be blamed on the constellations and cosmos but solely on the knaves cunningly disguised as 'asian mothers'.

:)

nuzzyy. said...

yeh this happens to me too, my mum always has to open my mail if she gets it first, the reason being "why would u try and hide something from your parents? if you have something to hide, then thats more of a reason for me to check your mail" etc. -__-

Anonymous said...

i guess i'm the only one with no problems :)

`_mandii* said...

well this was even ages-er ago. oh wait now i remember. you said you weren't gonna blog before trials so after that i kinda forgot to check ur blog...hype of fb you now. now i feel like i'm leaking so much info about my personal life on the net....kinda scary. hm anyways...