
The rain today made everything so freaking gloomy.
Just when I thought the weather will finally warm up for Spring, the stupid water comes and pours on me for an entire day.
Walking to fox and back. POUR.
Walking to market city. POUR POUR.
Walking to Chinatown to get food. STILL POUR POUR.
Walking to busstop. POUR POUR.
Walking home. F-CKING POURING.
Not to mention the street markets in Chinatown were all cancelled! GRRRRRrr.
Wonderful indeed.
See, normally I don't mind rainy days. But the hormones seem to be kicking in early this month =.=
Last week:

I'm still so addicted to 85degrees cheesecakes. So definitely looking forward to the one opening in Kingsford!!! (The shop looks so much nicer and so much bigger than the city one too!!)

Usyd Open day:
Honestly, I don't find these talks helpful at all anymore. The information they give you, and the lectures are always so brief, and most of the time I already know about it.
The questions that I actually 'do' want answered I guess can only be answered by myself.
Why do I want to do Commerce International Studies anyway?
The only reason I can think of at the moment is because it's more practical than any Medicine/Science course, and the UAI is higher than the average Commerce course.
Only superficial reasons that even I find stupid.
Oh well whatever.
I still have a few months to decide whether I want to do something I love and spend the rest of my life in poverty or something I don't enjoy but will provide me with the sufficient financial stability needed to support my fat stomach =.=
Lisa and I made a pact that we will eat at every single restaurant in the city. So I definitely need money... =(

Some Korean restaurant in capitol that made very crap pat bing soo =.=

UNSW open day tomorrow!Still contemplating whether I should go or not ... would the lectures just be the same as the business one I attended a few months ago? >< >< ><
Off to sleep for now~

1 comment:
greeeeeeedy.
and huh!!!!!!!!!!!!! a med/science course is a billion times more practical than commerce! saving lives vs. dealing with ppls money problem....hahah but ok i shall not argue..matter of opinion. and i think the whoel concept of UAI sucks.
very expensive pact.
Post a Comment