Tuesday, May 12, 2009

403 L0v3 <3

Putting our assignments/exams/quizzes aside, we finally made a banner for our door ~ !!
Pictures/diamantes/ribbons courtesy of Ziying. Sticky tape courtesty of Jenny LOL...


Please excuse the shitty quality of these pictures. I haven't got photoshop on this computer and my desktop decided to go on strike about 5 days after I got my laptop.
I think it was jealous that I wasn't giving it enough love...
Not my fault purple-fujitsu is 100x better than whatever-brand-it-was =(


And I just realised I still don't have a friend's blog list... will add one as soon as I finish law essay, which by the way is due in 2 days and I still have no idea where to start...

Should I commit suicide now? Or wait till my parents kill me when I get kicked out of Uni...

3 comments:

tofu tofu said...

:(

miss you, loser

tofu tofu said...

and i think you should name your laptop. calling it
"purple fujitsu" is lame. and rude :O

♥ jaejae ♥ said...

T______T i miss you too T______T
sarbyshitsarbyshitsarbyshit!! wow haven't said that in a while =DDD