Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Lake II

Foundations Essay.
Business Assignment.
Torts Essay.

Two of which I haven't really started.
All of which are due in next week.

And yet we still manage to make time for midnight walks down to Lake Burley Griffin...


Triple piggy backkkk =)



And no railings!!! So really easy to push people in xD

I wish you guys were here... =\ I've learnt so many new recipes these past few months and I want to cook for someone =DDDD

2 comments:

tofu tofu said...

bahahahahahahahahahahahaha lake burley griffin... sorry... to my noncanberranian eyes it looks funny... hahahhh... X)

kinda wish i'd gotten a shitter uai so i would've gone to canberra for arts... but then again, maybe not. i probably weigh more than all the asians on campus put together. not a good look methinks lol.

pfftburleygriffin...

`_mandii* said...

LMAO i remember that lake....it's weird to think all these places which bring back camp memories to me are like your sources of entertainment....o_O lol but yeh..THIS was what you were doing when you talked to me/?!

hahaha aww....yes yes cook for us!! i will actually dare to eat it this time :P hey yeh..you've never cooked for me before~!