Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Retail Therapy...

The problem with doing this when you have no money to begin with...

... is that you end up having to starve yourself, or luckily in my case, scabbing food off your friends for the next 6 days...

I've wanted one for ages. Pretty much since it came out.
But back then running around Myer/David Jones stealing perfume samples was enough pleasure for me...

Forking out $60 on 30mL of liquid was just wtf.

But finally realised how important it was to smell nice :) I really love this scent ~
And I finally have an excuse: I'm in a bad mood. A sweet fragrance can cheer me up every morning ^____^

2 comments:

`_mandii* said...

L. M. A. O.
you bought this whilst in debt anyways?? gah...i see wendy isn't there to make you feel guilty even if you buy a pie for $3. >_< cos i made a promise not to spend for the next 3 weeks...need to refil my bank account. but man...how are you doing this?? crazy stuff....
but i love that scent too!!! it's really sweet smelling^^ and the bottle is so cute xD aahhh
hahahahhaa....*sigh* save me jenny, i've got so much work but i keep getting distracted by fb/blogs/emails/sleeping. aaaaaaaaaaargggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh TT_TT

Wendice said...

I wanted to get that Harajuku perfume!!!!! i especially loved the bottle when I saw it in Myer. my next thing to save up for!! and I am of the opinion that the best type of therapy is retail therapy... but only in moderation and only a few times a year. =P