Wednesday, May 13, 2009

HotPot


THATS RIGHT!
We had HOT POT in CANBERRA.
HA.HA.HA!
[ok fine -.- most of the food came from Melbourne]

BUT.
THIS.
IS.
THE.
LIFE [FOOD].

Strawberries and Chocolate Cheesecake (L)

Yeah yeah...
So what if I haven't grown up? =P

I'm still in my 10s XD I have another 2 years to be as immature as I want^^


Then while everyone else did the dishes, I decided to go around taking random pictures...

so many different perfume bottles O_O

And I came to the conclusion, that my phone camera sucks. Only good thing is the focus...
=.=

For some reason I've been listening to a whole bunch of emo songs lately. The problem with that is that I like reading emo lyrics, and since my music player automatically downloads and displays the lyrics (in sync too) to every song for me, I sit there for hours at a time just reading them...

And I'm sure you all know what the problem with that is... =.=

1 comment:

`_mandii* said...

looks so yummy - why's the food from melbourne?
aaargh i'm so bored =.= i can't do these assingments..too many!! ><><><><><