Sunday, April 13, 2008

ホタルノヒカリ

I haven't watched a cute romancy drama for ages, so I was so glad that Hotaru no hikari did not fail to impress me + Lisa at all.

In terms of comedy, I probably laughed more in this than Full House^^ I love her lifestyle so much. If I can just walk into the TV screen and be her, I totally would. Although slightly exaggerated in parts, this drama was really realistic in portraying her emotions and actions, and I could completely relate to her. =(

Conclusion:
  • I love this drama to bits.
  • Definately on my top 5 list.
  • It's so cute and I totally recommend.
  • Girl is really pretty and has really nice clothes!

Anyway, Lisa came to my place at around 10 in the morning, which was when we started watching. By the time we finished episode 7, we had eaten a Krispy Kreme doughnut, a glass of milk, a box of Pocky, 6 peanut lollies, one spring onion and egg pancake, 8 wontons, 2 slices of watermelon, a large packet of onion rings, and a red bean smoothie. Yes, shocking I know. That is by far the most I've ever eaten in a period of 6 hours. O_O

Tomorrow I am going to have to start working again.. after only resting for 1 day =( How depressing...So tonight I'm staying up as late as possible and watching as much stuff as I can before I collapse from tiredness (probably at 3am). But first I'm going to go bake some chicken nuggets as a midnight snack.

No comments: