Friday, April 18, 2008

Vicky house sleepover


It was a cold, gloomy and rainy morning. My experiences from the night before was still all I could think about as I caught the bus to central, then a train to Kingsgrove. I was so glad I didn't have to go to one of those underground platforms (the very reason why I hate going to hurstville by train).

The walk to her house probably took less than 10 minutes, but we stopped at a park, climbed trees, and felt like we were in primary school again. What is with us senior high school students and play equiptment? Or is it just me...

I felt slightly bad, because I hadn't bought anything for us to eat - I blame it on my oversleeping in the morning and yes, that.

Wendy had made a vietnamese coconut jelly - in both Taro and Coffee flavours. Us 6 hungry teenagers managed to consume 3/4 of each.


Jaetea's crab spring rolls. Finished the whole box. O_O

However, this was still not enough. We decided to make our own Curry Puffs!! And in the process became overly creative (we made 8 in total, but I only have a picture of 4). The 小龙包 styled one was made by me, the fish was designed by the ever-so-talented JT, the 'JJ' is obviously me again, and we all contributed in making our 10ve heart S2

NB. I am not a pig. I made 2 does not mean I ate 2.


The results of our creations. Nice and hot, fresh from the oven ;)

Dinner was burritos with Oporto's Chilli Sauce. Haha, the spicyness almost killed a few people.


I almost forgot to mention the main point of the sleepover! It was intended as a movie-marathon night. I honestly didn't think we could manage an actual ‘movie marathon' as people generally get tired of watching too many movies in a row, but amazingly we did!
We watched (or watched some of): Ratatouille, Monster In Law, Across the Universe, Little Miss Sunshine, The Prestige (highly recommend), Identity, and Disturbia, (8 movies!!) and went to sleep at 3am. I'm starting to like thrillers more and more. Suspense is so good.



Ellen and Amanda trying to put their foot over their heads =) Hilarious to watch.

No comments: