Thursday, April 24, 2008

Vodka

The bad thing about Vodka? Definately waking up at 5 in the morning with a hangover and an urge to throw up. Because everytime that happens, I regret drinking it in the first place and tell myself that those few hours of enjoyment is so not worth it.

But I'm me, and as with most teenagers who have had alcohol before they're legal, we do it anyway. Because in our un-hungovered state, we all think that effects of alcohol > effects of hangover.
Last night after our YG bowling session, it was still pretty early so Colleen invited me back to her place as she had a huge bottle of Vodka in her fridge. =)

Since my parents were both giving me a really hard time, the last thing I wanted to do was to go home earlier than expected. And plus, Sarah told me about her tequilla experience on Monday night, so I've been craving a drink ever since. Hahhhaa

No. Jenny is not a bad girl. Me and Colleen's logic is as follows:
  • One shall drink when one turns 18
  • One turns 18 in 2008
  • It is 2008
  • Therefore one can drink
  • ^^We ended up making our own vodka mix!
    Strawberry, apple, orange and mango juice mixed with vodka. Taste... average I suppose. Lacked lime.


He just asked me to go to the library with him tomorrow... why the freaking library again. -__________-;;

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yue:
vodka heyyyyy
tut tut jenny
tutututututututututut
tsk tsk tsk tsk