Thursday, April 17, 2008

Hello Kitty Products!!

I had made myself yet another banana-choc smoothie as a celebratory treat for finally being able to take the first step. Just as I was about to reach for my phone to take a picture of it, I see that I have a new message. So opening it, I realise its from an unrecognised number. "Sorry for the late reply, what were you saying to me?"

Oh yes, I took a wild wild guess, and who it was from....-______- I asked him what he meant by what I was saying.

The replies went on for another 5 messages.

I now consider myself a failure.

***

Just so that this entry isn't ANOTHER rant, here are some pictures I found on the net!! It's so adorable~!! ><

Hello Kitty DVD player!!!
Hello Kitty Toaster!!!!
Hello Kitty Digital Cameras!
This isn't as cool as the others, but its cuter than my current computer...

p.s: I love you Amanda as well. For coming with me too ^^, but you suck for leaving so early.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the toaster is so cute!