But nonetheless, today, being only end of term 1, ( well, technically term 2 for us), it calls for celebration.
Donna, Lisa, Kathy, Catharine and I decided that we would go to Krispy Kreme at Central just to stuff ourselves with doughnuts, because well, we're happy. And happy = get fat time.
Lisa and Donna decided to copy Kathy and me and ordered a coke spider as well. To be honest, it looks pretty disgusting, and sadly it didn't taste any better. Very disappointing indeed. I spent my last $5 on that thing -_-;;
So after all about 2.5 doughnuts each, we walked to Capitol to take memorable sticker photos. Oh ~And the one in the middle has doughnut decorations!! ^______^
Lindt chocolate courtesy of Mr Kalina, who bought a box in for our class today. Because we're such good students :)
Just to end things off, I hate Lindt's 85% cocoa chocolate with a passion. That bitterness is so gross. Makes me shiver just thinking about it. I don't think 70% would be much better either.
p.s. Tomorrow, Lisa is coming over again to watch Hotaru no Hikari!! I've been wanting to watch it for ages, so I'm excited.
p.p.s. And Haeran should be coming over to watch Shiri in about 20mins. Something that I'm not excited about at all, seeing that that movie seems pretty boring.
p.p.p.s And Yue! If you see this message, you should get an honourable mention for being the first person to comment on this blog. ^^ But then I don't think anyone else visits except you. xD


3 comments:
ok i can't comment on every single past entry but i guess i'll make this the 'big' comment.
hmmmm .. i always look forward to reading blog entries and yours is no different. Reading about all the random happenings in your interesting life makes me happy and also jealous at the same time. my life is as dull as a rock (lol couldn't find a good comparison)i guess we all envy other people who live differently.
i have to admit that whilst reading , i began to think about how you have so much time to do everything in your hectic life; it's so eventful IMO.
anyways it's getting late so i have to cut this short. keep posting your memories because they will be so precious when you reflect on them later after this year. pictures are always good and i like them a lot *drools over all the food* i'll be checking your blog every now and then so it won't be just yue ^^ and i hope to get to know this other side of you better. don't know if that makes sense but anywhos good night and good luck with your downloading.
Have a happy holiday! I bet there will be more blog entries during that time *wink wink*
byess!!
hello its yuemwahaha
so much for a honourable mention when you didnt even reply my comment u fattish bum
and ye
at least ur doing stuff in ur holidays
ARE U STILL COMING OVER???
HELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
call me!!
on my mob of course (since u dont know my new phone number)
or maybe i will call u...
but ye
ur really really lucky to have all these people coming over to your house...at least you will have fun =)
Yeahh I'm still comingggg. Should be. CAll my home phone since u know my number!
Post a Comment