I went onto Yue's LJ community and asked her to make me an icon! And here it is.It's supposed to blink, but for some unknown reason its not. -.-
But isn't it so cute?!?! kekke
Recently I have literally stuffed myself with chocolate. For example, today I had a sudden craving for Guylian chocolate so I walked down to Coles and bought a six pack, since I was too broke to afford the 12 pack ones. Indeed it is extremely unhealthy and I feel very guilty, but screw it. School is pissing me off.

Lindt chocolates bought yesterday. The white chocolate one was wayy too sweet. Dark chocolate tasted like Milk chocolate for some reason. My gosh. I really am turning into a chocoholic aren't I?!
In order to compensate for the recent extra fat uptake, I decided to make a healthy banana smoothie with my new blender today^^.
...I'm now thinking of deleting the world 'healthy' considering the amount of vanilla icecream I put in there, but I will just leave it there to make myself feel better.
Today was rather uneventful for a church day, and I've realised its becoming more and more awkward when I'm with him. Especially when I'm alone with him - hate the awkward silences so much its not funny. I wish I can tell him I'm actually a lot more interesting around guys I don't like =(

3 comments:
hey jenny! its Yue DUH
ive read through your past entries..
IM SURPRISED!! (btw this will b a long comment so you better read all of it and reply to my questions too or else i will spit on you during schoool time)
so uve actually been blogging in this blog for some time now hey??
anyway
errr
We havent talked properly for ages since we are not in the same class anymore etc etc
and it looks like there are sooooo
many things about ur life that i have no idea what you talking about
including the special 他
in which you sound pretty
in love with...
and sms seems pretty sweet too
anyway!! when u come over to my house some time some day..
u better tell me all about lalalalalalalalala
okkkkk
so anyway..
i will attempt to comment on all ur entries in this ONE comment
lets see
the black dress is reallllyyy
pretty!!!!!!
or maybe the only reason its so pretty is because ur wearing it bleh..
and hehe
the icecream thing is really cute too
awww jenny is in loveee
<3<3<3<3
oh its me again yue
at first reading ur blog made me feel excited, and happy
but then i read it again and for some wierd reason i feel so depressed
OMG u suck
i know this entry already has comments but i couldn't help to comment on all the pictures of chocolate!! lol anyways i'll comment on the others ...
Post a Comment