I didn't even know 9 people knew about the existence of this blog, let alone 9 'unique' people came in one day. I'm starting to think I should probably edit all mentions of him off the past entires to be safe. -_-Today I went to Eastgardens with Weijun to buy our Mothers' Day Gifts, and birthday presents, etc. The only 'gift' I can afford at the moment is Home Brand Self Raising Flour and Vanilla Essence, to make pancakes. (Recipe courtesy of Sarah ^^).
But on the way out of Woollies I came across this:
Have you guys ever seen an icecream vending machine?!?! Because I haven't!!! O_O Maybe I'm just slow...This afternoon, Nuzzy, Sarah and I went to Fox just to get away from school and all the overwhelming HSC talk. (Med talk at lunch today - I didn't go!! This means I've really made up my mind!!! *happy*).
Contemplated on whether to eat Wedges or Chips, and decided on Chips + ketchup. Obviously, I scabbed =)
Nuz said she'd comment if I post this picture up!! So Everyone!! Here is the oil from Jenny's nose! As you can see, the blotting paper is almost completely transparent. XD

I'm just about to start the 3rd book of the Twilight Series!!!
For those of you who don't know yet I FOUND the BOOK!! Or more like.. someone gave it back. After having a heart attack thinking I lost it and running around the school searching everywhere for it (lost property 3 times, Canteen, Maths rooms, bin, Biology Labs, Chinese room), I find that Yue took it as a joke the day before and forgot to give it back.-_________________-
So here's my revenge!!! MWAHAHAHAHHA!!

*everyone point and laugh!!*

6 comments:
hi boooooooooooooooooob
that picture of me is so good okay!!!
yupyup!!
i LOVE IT
not
but i am really sorry
like reallllllllllly sorry
but ye'i dont really know how to make it up for you...
how about if i eveer get the perfect rich boyffriend, I'll let u steal him off me eyy????
HE!
dream on fattie dick
and gosh
is that really all the OIL FROM YOUR NOSEEE
or was it just from chips???
cause thats alot of oil man
you don't even need to buy cooking oil!!
just b cheap and use oil from your noseeeee
yepyep
jennnnnnnyyyyyyy''
i cant believe you want to do actuary!!!!
thats gotta to be the suckiest thing ever
to think
maths everyday
ohhhhhhhh
the sadness of life
and the sadness of life
omg, what do you mean you almost lost my book!!!!!!!???????? and why did you look in the bin????
hmmm
er...
hi wendy!
i didn't know you came here!!
so lets keep pretending you didn't see that last part about me almost losing your book....*shifty eyes*
BLAME YUE!! NOT ME!!!
oh and ....that oil is from my nose!!! I'll save so much money in the future when I don't need to buy oil. :P
And with actuary. If I can get paid $200 000 a year by doing maths, then why not. XD
i have NEVER seen an icecream vending machine; that is so awesome!!!
this is dick speaking:
ACTUARY and you get 200,000 a year???? really???
*goes off to check on google*
okay so on average (i have no idea why i am doing this for you)
after 1-2 years of studying it, 80 percent of people get
64-83 K a year
after 3-4 years
you get 78-125 K
after 5-6
you get 98-135 K
after 7-9 years
96-134 (less?!)
after 10-14
you get 110-180 K
after 15 and PLUS years
you get 120-250 and more K
so bascially, you'll b pretty good income by the time you have done over 3 years in actuary (THATS PRETTY DAMN GOOD)
and then after that, you bascially earn like 130 K a year, until ten years past, and you can start earning more than 200,000
HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
thats pretty good
good for you
cause i would rather eat my dick tham do actuary
Post a Comment