Musashi.
I bet that restaurant purposely picks the hottest japanese guys they can find to work there. (If you remember, I had a ranting session sometime last year about how I saw the hottest waiter ever working there). Well yeah, I went again today and saw another one!!!!
However, what sucks is that both times I went with my parents, so there was noone to talk to about him... -___-;;
.
But man. He was soOo hot.
.
Food was good as usual though ^^ And service was great too (especially the eyecandy bonus).
.
The fried oysters were seriously AMAZING. (This is coming from someone who doesn't normally like them)
.
***
.
Last week when Sarah and I went Sushi Suma, -during our free, one of the fat old waiters (I'm guessing he was the owner or something), was being such a bitch to us.
.
I heard it's apparently really disrespectful in Japanese restaurants especially to the chef if you play with the food they've prepared for you.
.
So obviously, we were bitches right back at him. Just not in such an obvious way.
Cabbage, egg, soy sauce, wasabi, ginger, and tofu UDON noodles.Yum yum yum.
I hope the fat old dude had a good hard look at what has become of his food.




No comments:
Post a Comment