
.
GAH!!
Shit.
I have gained 2 kg this month.
Not that I'm surprised or anything. -____-;; It's HSC year after all... we're meant to stuff ourselves with crap everyday to balance out the stress.
But remember how I always hated cakes? And how that used to always make me feel better because cakes were the only junk food I despised??
Well heh. Guess what my latest obsession is?
It all started with that tiny slice of Tiramisu I stole off Emily in maths...! ><
DAMN the freaking tiramisu.
Next was the Cookies and Cream cheesecake Nuzzy and Amanda bought from Gloria Jeans. The stupid thing left me craving cheesecake for the next few hours....
DAMN the freaking cookies and cream cheesecake.
So obviously, today when I walked past the window cake displays in '85degrees' with Lisa, I just had to stop and drool...
...then we were just drooling too much that we had to buy one...
...then we ate it and it was SOOoOoo soft, creamy, and YUMMY!
...now I'm sitting at my computer craving more.
So that is the story of 'How Jenny began to like cakes and ended up weighing 150kg'... -___-

2 comments:
honestly jenny, u need to gain like 10KG before you come even CLOSE to skinny...
cause a the moment you are way too anorexic, so i congratulate you for gaining a measly 2 KG
btw, i read you fanfic, its really really good
the only problem is when u will update lalalaala???
LOL and you say that I have heaps of "fans" at my icon journal, you have even more!
Post a Comment