Unfortunately I was wrong.
HAhaHAHAHHA. I know poor Lisa didn't do anything to deserve this punishment, but since I'm so evil and mean, I can't help myself. Besides, I did tell her I was going to post this picture on the internet for everyone to see, and she didn't seem to mind. XD 
For lunch, we had Sushi and Pad Thai. Sushi did not taste as nice as it looks. Well... the good looks is entirely due to my wonderful photography skills :P
Oh, and also, since I'm such a nice person as well, I'll share the secret
Gloria Jeans Tim Tam Iced Chocolate recipe
(Thanks to Emily ^^)
1. Get a cup and fill it with ice cubes
2. Pour milk until it covers the top of the icecubes
3. Pour contents into a blender
4. Add a tablespoon of caramel syrup
5. Add a tablespoon of cocoa powder/chocolate powder
6. Add in 2 Tim Tams
7. Blend and enjoy!! ^^

(optional: Add cream and chocolate powder/spinkles ontop)
Now everyone go and make it yourselves!! And I shall go and finish the last 30 pages or so of Eclipse. I'm starting to think these books are better than the Harry Potter series. All I can think about is the sexy sexy sexy Edward Cullen!!! O_O
2 comments:
dick:
sheesh whats so good about gloriaaaaaa jeanssss
i have never ever tasted it in my lifeeeeeeeeeeeeee
cause i just know easyway is much better
btw
since u guys spammed my icon journal
i will spam ur blog
DICK VAGINA
BOOB
VAGINA
HAIRY DICKS
and HAIRY BOOBS
(.)(.)<--
your boobs
heheheheheeheheheheeheheheheheeheheheh
p.s
my dog just farted
omg it really stink
go away yummy
Hello! I just wanted to thank you for the recipe.
Post a Comment