Thursday, May 22, 2008

Full Day Strike

.

Isn't it funny how the first thing that comes to mind now when we hear about a teacher's strike is "Oh yay! An extra day to study and catch up on work!"
.
Any other year and we would've made plans to go shopping/watch a movie/go to the beach/go karaoke-ing/go to someone's house and muck around or even just sit around at a park and do nothing.

But no. The 6 of us spent 7 hours at the state library, in my case doing maths. How wonderful. Though I might as well get used to it I guess if I still plan on doing actuary...

Sadly the highlight of the day was getting Jelly beans from the candy shop in Pitt Street Mall.

I am in love with Tutti Frutti <33.
.
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHH


OMGGOOOOD

OMGGOOOOD

OMGGOOOOD

OMGGOOOOD

OMGGOOOOD

OMGGOOOOD

OMGGOOOOD

OMGGOOOOD

OMGGOOOOD

OMGGOOOOD

OMGGOOOOD

OMGGOOOOD

OMGGOOOOD

OMGGOOOOD

OMGGOOOOD

OMGGOOOOD

OMGGOOOOD

OMGGOOOOD

OMGGOOOOD

OMGGOOOOD

OMGGOOOOD

OMGGOOOOD

OMGGOOOOD

OMGGOOOOD

OMGGOOOOD

OMGGOOOOD

OMGGOOOOD



HOW IN THE BLOOOODY
WORLD DO U GET TO JUMP
ONTO JAEJONGS BACK!!!!!!!!
HUHUHUHUHUHUHUH


STUPID PHOTOSHOPT SKILLS

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH



AHHHHHHHHHHHH

I CANT BELIEVE U U HARID DICK!!!

JAEJONGGGGGGGGGG


NOOOOOOOOOOOO
u are now officially tainted with JJ's
spit

EWWWWWWWW


no worries, I will go off an make one of me and edward cullen KISSING!!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHA

edward cullen + yue
will rock
JJ and JJ's BUTT
!HSHEHEEHAAHSHDHD

Anonymous said...

HARRY POTTER IS EVEN BETTER

give me the link my darling

darling darling

p.s I still cant get over the pic of you ontop of jaejong
*sigh*

dont worry, edward cullen will be MINEEEEEEEEEEEE

LALAAAAAAAAAAAA

♥ jaejae ♥ said...

www.fanfiction.net/~glitterysnowflake