.
I was all happy when I left the library today.
I was hungry and excited to meet up with parents at the chinese restaurant in Market City, because I was planning to eat until I have to loosen the first button of my jeans to make room for my expanded stomach. -_____-;;
But...
...as soon as I got there...
....I realised.
Big mistake.
It was actually some kind of function designed to raise money for the Earthquake in China but disguised as a dinner. So basically, from 6:30pm - 8:30pm, various 'important' people walked onto the stage giving inspirational and semi-touching speeches, then presenting their $20 000 cheque donations infront of everyone.
Yes some random asian* man donated $20 000. O_O Isn't that amazing.
*Should I bold and underline the 'asian' or are you just as surprised as I am as it is...
The thing is though - I understand that the function is mainly to raise money, but do they really have to starve us, well me like that? I was so friggen hungry!!! As if people can't eat + listen + donate at the same time!! T_T
So anyway, we ended up donating $150 ($50 per person), only to learn later that a mere ONE THIRD of that amount actually goes to the eartquake victims. The other $100 was to pay for the food.
Yahh - the food that hasn't even bloody arrived yet.
By the time the food actually did come (at 8:45pm), my body already tricked itself into thinking that it wasn't hungry anymore.
So conclusion is: I totally should've come home by myself instead of waste 4 hours starving at a restaurant.
hmph.

6 comments:
OMG THATS SO MUCH MONEY
thanks for the pic sweet honey dick
AND OMG U HAIRY DICK
TELL ME UR FANFICTION WEBSITE NOWWWWWWWWW
OKAY LAlALAL
TELL ME UGLY DICK!!
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk157/creamiicandy/strbawerry.gif
heres your icon
im sorry the milk isnt splashing
hehe ur fat
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk157/creamiicandy/strbawerry.gif
WAHT THE HELL
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk157/creamiicandy
/strbawerry.gif
lol. THAnkYOu very much YUEE Duck!!
Post a Comment